MEN OF PURPOSE
"How wonderful and pleasant it is when brothers live together in harmony!" Psalm 133:1
Purpose: To develop a Godly character
Team Leader: Noel Lumabas
Key Values For Men's Outreach:
1. Achieve their purpose - To live a holy life pleasing to God
2. Pursue excellence - To do what you can do in an excellent manner that glorifies God.
3. Do guy stuff - Not to be afraid to put the "man" back in men's ministry and have some fun.
4. Use tools - FAIBC Men of purpose uses tools to help them get ahead.
5. Issue a challenge - Challenge men to dream big and to dare to live out God's purpose for themselves and reach other men for Christ.
6. Create a community -To create a structure of men's community, to encourage each other, hold one another accountable, reach out to their friends, and study the Bible's teaching.
7. Battle with Prayer - M.O.P. knows that the key to winning the battle is to fight it on their knees. Focusing on outreach can be overwhelming but through prayer, outreach can be more successful than men ever dreamed possible.
8. Pursue God's Word -T.E.A.M. the Word of God which means: Teach it, encourage it, Apply it, Model it.
Jesus came "to seek and to save that which was lost" Luke 19:10. And in Matthew 25:40, Jesus tells us, "Whatever you did for one of the least of these brothers of mine, you did for me." These are the simple goals of Men of Purpose.